It’s not all about just smelling good when choosing the right colognes to wear;
there are several other things to consider starting with what you’re preparing for.
While there is nothing wrong with having a signature scent, colognes can have different properties for different occasions.
For instance, you don’t want to odor-bomb your workplace with something bold and aggressive.
On the other hand, you also don’t want to wear something light and sweet that could be completely unnoticed in a busy environment.
There are no strict rules for colognes because it largely depends upon individual lifestyles so, there might be a need for some trial and error.
A few loose rules of thumb, though, may include: Light, sweet and woody applied an hour before a night out won’t impose on a dinner but wouldn’t
work for events where sweating may be involved such as in a club where going big and bold can actually work for you.
In the work place, light and neutral scents can serve you best because the olfactory sense is tied powerfully to memory and no one wants to be remembered
as <i>that</i> guy you can smell coming and going.
DEAL OF THE DAY
- Coolwater Men/Davidoff Edt Spray 4.2 Oz (M) 38.10 $
D & G LIGHT BLUE by Dolce & Gabbana EDT SPRAY 4.2 OZ D & G LIGHT BLUE by Dolce & Gabbana EDT SPRAY
- Chloe New Gift Set Chloe New By Chloe 125.00 $
- Chance by Chanel for Women, Eau De Parfum Spray, 3.4 Ounce 139.00 $
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Toilette Spray – 100ml/3.3oz 155.00 $
Calvin Klein Euphoria 3.4 oz EDP Spray for Women
- Gucci Guilty Intense By Gucci Eau De Parfum Spray/FN217302/2.5 oz/women/ 184.80 $
MARC JACOBS Daisy Dream 3 Piece Gift Set, 3.4 Fluid Ounce
- Lolita Lempicka Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 fl. oz. 49.99 $
Juicy Couture Peace Love & Juicy Couture Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 Oz